How to Make Delicious Pear and pork ribs soup
Pear and pork ribs soup. Apple and Pear Pork Rib Soup (清热苹果雪梨排骨汤) is one of my favourite soup ~ made with Apple, pear, almond kernels, honey dates, wolfberries and pork rib. Natural sweetness from the fruits elevated the complexity of the soup, in addition to the richness of the broth from the bones after hours of rolling boil. For a vegetarian alternative, you can boil this Apple Pork Ribs Soup or the Pear Soup without the meat and add some rock sugar towards the end of the cooking time.
Snow pear soup with pork ribs is a light tasting and thirst-quenching soup which is perfect for our hot climate as snow pears are known for their cooling properties. Chinese almonds and snow fungus are said to boost health benefits such as improving blood circulation, strengthening respiratory system and aiding weight loss. This Chinese Pear Soup recipe is both sweet and savoury at the same time. You can have Pear and pork ribs soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear and pork ribs soup
- It’s 2 1/2 large of pears.
- Prepare 300 grams of lean pork ribs.
- Prepare 3 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- It’s 10 grams of wolfberries.
- You need 20 grams of Red dates.
- Prepare 5 ml of olive oil.
- You need 5 ml of light soya sauce.
The pork ribs provide the savoriness while the dried red dates, dried figs and honey dates will sweeten the soup. Turn this savory soup into a tasty, sweet dessert by cooking without the meat and adding some rock sugar. If using bone-in ribs, cut away the bones and set aside. Boil the water at the stove.
Pear and pork ribs soup instructions
- Put all ingredients into a pot(including the boiling water) except soya sauce.
- Boil all ingredients in high flame for 20 mins and low flame for another 10 mins until bubble can be seen ..
- Add light soya sauce and stir a few times before switching off the flame..
- Pour the soup into a bowl to serve😉 Enjoy!!.
Rinse blanched pork pieces and set aside. In a soup pot, add blanched pork, pear, Chinese almonds, red dates and water. Apple and Pear Pork ribs soup The soup is very refreshing and light and slightly sweet taste. Most importantly, my family loves it. My daughter's favourite tonic soup Apple And Pear Pork Ribs Soup I've always love using fruits in cooking and finally I try this.