Mushroom and Smoked Pork Soup. Which kind of pork would you like in the recipe? Shiitake Mushroom And Pork Soup Dumplings Womens Weekly Food. chicken stock, powdered gelatine. This tasty Smoked Pork Soup combines fresh corn, smoked pork butt, onions, garlic, green chili's, salsa style tomatoes, and a perfect blend of spices into an amazing soup.
This simple recipe is an old fashioned favorite using just a few ingredients and a popular pantry staple creamy condensed soup for cooking. Coarsely chop the mushrooms and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet lined with heavy duty foil. Add cooked bacon, soup, sage and rosemary to mushroom mixture in bowl; mix well. You can have Mushroom and Smoked Pork Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Smoked Pork Soup
- Prepare of Lg Yellow Onions (lg dice).
- Prepare of Lg Carrots (lg dice).
- You need of mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare of Smoked Pork loin (cut into chunks).
- Prepare of Fresh lemon thyme (stripped from stem).
- You need of bay leaves.
- You need of salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of Vegetable stock.
Pour on top of pork in slow cooker. Transform cream of mushroom soup into a delicious simmering sauce by tossing in some chopped onion and sliced fresh mushrooms. Add to seasoned and sauteed pork chops and you have a rich and creamy meal. How to Cook Creamy Pork and Mushroom Stew.
Mushroom and Smoked Pork Soup instructions
- If you cannot find a smoked pork loin you can smoke it yourself in a grill. Soak wood chips (apple works best) in water for 3 hours Place chips in a small disposable aluminum pan with a lid Cut holes in the lid Seal the container Remove grate from left side of the grill Plave pan directly on the burner Turn all burners on high When you start to see smoke turn burners down, you want to be between 350 and 400 Place pork loin on cooling rack Allow to smoke for 1.5 hours.
- You do not HAVE to used a smoked loin. I have used everything from store bought, roasted, to leftovers. It still turns out wonderfully.
- Sautee onions, mushrooms, garlic, and carrots until softened.
- Add herbs, red pepper, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Stir in tenderloin.
- Add in stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the pork. Add the paprika powder, nutmeg, and crushed black peppercorns. Turn the meat over and sear it on the second side for about another minute. How to Make Baked Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Soup Perfectly. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.