Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup. Great recipe for Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup. A delicious veggie stock with ginger & toasted seasame seed oil, slow braised melt in your mouth pork belly, tasty greens & traditional Chinese noodles, makes for a dish straight from the Orient. Great recipe for Melt in your mouth Pork Belly.
The meat and the sauce has some unique taste of sweetness and a hint of wine, herbs and a lettle bit bitterness and its all. Run some butcher twine under the middle of the pork. Pull the long end to wrap around the pork belly and tie another double. You can cook Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 lb of pork belly.
- You need 64 oz of veggie stock (or chicken stock) will attach my recipe for the stock below.
- It’s 1 quart of stock for braising pork belly.
- You need 1 lb of Chinese noodles (your choice).
- You need 4 cup of mustard greens.
- Prepare 1 of scallions.
This recipe begins with a melt-in-your-mouth pork belly and soupy noodles. Ramen is definitely one of my favorite dishes – it's tasty, satisfying, and comforting. The version I make here is not one that involves hours of broth making. It's quite simple and the soup is incredibly easy to make.
Melt in your Mouth Pork Belly Noodle Soup instructions
- Cut up pork belly into bite size pieces & braise in broth for at least 3 hours on a low heat..
- In a separate pot of boiling water cook the noodles & set aside..
- Heat up the broth of your choice. I made my own veggie stock attached… https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358636-buddhas-benevolence-bowl.
- Add the mustard greens roughly chopped to the stock & cooked pork belly & let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles to individual serving bowls & laddle in some of the broth with pork & greens & garnish with scallions..
- Eat & enjoy.
The slow cooking process yields the most tender and melt-in-your-mouth texture. While simmering, the fat renders and the pork belly soaks up all the delicious flavors. The skin and fat of the pork belly become gelatinous that even chopsticks can break down the meat easily. You don't have to worry about the meat being greasy at all. The leaves yield refreshing fragrance to the pork belly, so the final dish is melt in your mouth tender, yet not greasy at all.