How to Make Delicious Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup
Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup. The most efficient methods of defrosting your pork chops are with cold water or by microwaving them., but the very SAFEST The cream of mushroom soup with the other ingredients made a perfect gravy. We will definitely make it again! I used to make it with just the pork.
Serve with mashed potatoes or rice and a green vegetable for a complete meal! When done right, these baked pork chops are fork-tender. Great comfort food for cold days! You can have Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Prepare 1/2 medium of yellow onion.
- Prepare 5 medium of pork chops.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of mushroom soup.
The cream of mushroom soup gravy is great on both the Lay pork chops over the onions. Cover chops evenly with cream of mushroom soup. Add water and bouillon to the top, breaking up bouillon. I used to fry the pork chops first but later found that I liked this recipe much better by just baking them with all the ingredients on the top of the chops. daisydayz, Instead of mushroom soup you could make this dish with cream of broccoli or cream of celery soup.
Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan..
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop..
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it..
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops..
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil..
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly…
Baked Pork Chops Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes. Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and RiceFood.com. This cream of mushroom pork chop recipe features bone-in pork chops simmered in a savory sauce that get's its great flavor from cream of mushroom with roasted Mushroom-Garlic Pork Chops. We have been making it with regular Cream of Mushroom soup for years. Homemade Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup is satisfying on so many levels.