Thai Coconut Curry Soup.
You can have Thai Coconut Curry Soup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Curry Soup
- You need 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- It’s 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 bunch of Carrots.
- It’s 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 2 of Red Peppers.
- It’s 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- It’s 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- You need 4 of Green chiles.
- It’s 2 of small Shallots.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- It’s 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Thai Coconut Curry Soup instructions
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.