How to Prepare Appetizing Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM)
Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM). Spicy Peanut Soup with Sweet Potatoes + Kale! I like to brown them a little bit with the aromatics to get them nice and flavorful. Add tomatoes, coconut milk, water, spices, and peanuts.
Freezer Meal Spicy Sweet Potato Peanut Soup! Sweet potato soup warmly spiced and beautifully presented. Use creme fraiche if available in place of the sour cream. You can have Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM)
- It’s 6 medium of Potatos.
- You need 1 medium of pork roast.
- It’s 2 of Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of chicken boulion cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper.
- You need 1 of Lawreys.
I didn't have cumin in the house at the time but it was wonderful anyway. Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Sweet Potato Soup. My sister-in-law passed this kid-friendly recipe to me. Since she prefers her foods much spicier that we do, I cut back on the heat by In a Dutch oven, brown ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM) instructions
- Peel and cube potatoes (small cubes).
- cut roast (your fav cut of pork may be substituted) into small cubes slightly smaller than potatoes.
- place potatoes in pot big enough for large soup, fill with water and heat on high heat.
- as potatoes heat I cube pork, season pork with Lawreys, and add to pot. Slice japalenos into thin round slices and add to pot.
- Add bullion cube, garlic powder, salt and pepper (small amount, add more later if desired).
- Cover and reduce to medium heat, once potatoes are soft and meat is cooked through add your cheese. Serve with corn or flour tortillas and enjoy!! This was my families version of "chicken noodle soup" the sicker we were the more japalenos added :-).
Add the potatoes, onion and tomato sauce. Sausage And Potato Soup Potatoes Recipes. Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup With Sausage and KaleCooking and Beer. A warming winter soup with a hint of spice that's filling, nutritious and comforting. As well as feeling virtuous for making something homely and healthy, it usually gives me the opportunity to use up the wizened old pieces of veg that are knocking about.