Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup
Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup. Lotus Root Soup with Pork Ribs and Peanuts ( 排骨莲藕汤 ) The combination of lotus root with pork ribs and peanuts is a classic Chinese soup. In Cantonese, we call lotus root soup ling ngau tong (莲藕汤). Lotus root signifies abundance and prosperity to the Chinese so this is a popular soup for many who celebrate Chinese New Year.
Also, this is one of my favorite soups and I remember my mother likes to make it. Before moving to Guangdong province, I have never thought that slight sweet soup can be so delicious. We usually cook soups with churchy but less flavored root vegetables like white radish and lotus root in my hometown. You can cook Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup
- It’s 2 of sweet corn on the cob.
- It’s 2 cup of cut lotus root.
- You need 1 cup of red dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of wolfberry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yuk chok (solomonseal rhizome).
- Prepare 5 large of dry korean oyster.
- It’s 1 of dry squid.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 large of candy dates.
- Prepare 2 liter of water.
- Prepare of ADDITIONALADD ON OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 500 grams of pork / chicken.
Sweet ingredients include corn, red dates, dried longan are usually not included. See great recipes for 玉米萝卜排骨汤 Sweet Corn Pork Rib Soup too! I love lotus root because it is nutritious, cooling and crunchy. One of my favourite way of cooking lotus root is for Chinese soup.
Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch pork and then drain ,presoak and clean the dried squid by removing skin membrane and trim away the eyes.
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 45 minute.
- add salt and simmer 2 minute.
- BELOW ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/442521-pork-liver-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/396046-korean-pear-and-lemongrass-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394990-lotus-root-with-herbs-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/395035-papaya-and-peanut-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/398321-rock-melon-and-almond-in-pork-soup.
Usually, lotus root soup is cooked with pork ribs, but sometimes I also enjoy cooking it with chicken and huai shan (淮山). The latter lends a mild, supporting yet distinctive sweet taste to the soup. Leng Ngau Tong (Lotus Root Soup) Leng Ngau Tong (Lotus Root Soup) is one of the most ubiquitous soups among the Malaysian Chinese. When we were kids, some of us used to call it "telephone dial soup". For those old enough to remember, telephones came with dials, not buttons.