How to Cook Appetizing Papaya And Peanut In Pork And Dried Oyster Soup
Papaya And Peanut In Pork And Dried Oyster Soup. Made with papaya, peanuts, pork, black eyed peas and red dates. This is a healthy, high fiber, low calories, and low sodium soup. Easy to follow recipe steps with photographs.
The original recipes called for pork ribs, however I only have lean pork. This soup is suitable for moms during their post-natal period. See great recipes for Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup too! You can cook Papaya And Peanut In Pork And Dried Oyster Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Papaya And Peanut In Pork And Dried Oyster Soup
- Prepare 400 grams of not overly ripe papaya.
- Prepare 6 small of slice dry squid.
- Prepare 200 grams of peanut.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 800 grams of Pork Meat & Bone.
- You need 6 large of dried korean Oyster.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
This is a heavenly and unbelievably refreshing papaya and milk dessert soup, with the light fragrance and taste of almonds. It is lightly-sweetened, yet so delicious and thirst-quenching that this cold dessert is just perfect on a hot day. Although flavorless by itself, other key ingredients like papaya, sweet potato, and pear all work wonderfully together to give this soup a very palatable light natural sweet taste. Great recipe for Papaya Mango Smoothies.
Papaya And Peanut In Pork And Dried Oyster Soup step by step
- Wuick Blanch pork meat & Bone in a pot of boiling water then drain dry, cut papaya into big chunk.
- put all ingredent into presure cooker on High for 35 minute.
- add salt simmer 3 minute and serve.
- BELOW,ARE FEW PAPAYA RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357485-papaya-mango-smoothies.
BEST CHILLED THE FRUITS AND USE ONLY RIPE PAPAYA AND MANGO FOR ITS NATURAL SWEETNESS This is not one of the best but the best oyster soup. I used a pound of prawn heads and shells to make the broth to establish the foundational broth. A delicious and nourishing Chinese soup recipe for the family, with burdock root (gobo) which has anti-cancer properties, papaya, carrot, corn, honey dates, and pork. A high fiber healthy low calorie and low sodium soup recipe. Easy to follow soup recipe with photos.