Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup. Garlic, ginger, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, lettuce, onion, pork belly, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar. The rest of the Spicy Pork Ramen Noodle Soup consists of noodles, veggies and just-soft boiled eggs. I like to throw on a few chilli flakes at the end too.
Pork tenderloin is inexpensive and widely available. Giving it a bulgogi-influenced makeover makes it flavorful, fast-cooking, and weeknight-friendly. Spicy Pork Bowl with Greens and Carrots. You can cook Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- Prepare 5 of Garlic cloves – finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Ginger – Finely grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds – lightly crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- It’s 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Collard Greens.
- It’s 4 of Scallions – finely diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Braggs amino acids or Soy sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of Rice Noodles.
A fancy-feeling dinner that comes together in snap. Serve it in bowls, stir-fry it with The original recipe is from these Spicy Pork Bowls on Bon Appetit, and I can't remember who. Spicy Pork Tenderloin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spicy pork bulgogi (called jeyuk bokkeum or dweji bulgogi) is another highly popular Korean BBQ dish.
Spicy Pork & Collard Greens Soup step by step
- Mix pork, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and cumin in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in large pot over med heat.
- Add pork mixture, stir until browned 8-10 min.
- Add broth, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 8-10min.
- Add collard greens, scallions, and soy sauce, stirring occasionally until greens are tender 5-8minhg.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles & drain.
- Divide noodles among bowls and ladle soup over.
Jeyuk means pork, and bokkeum means stir-fry. Korean spicy pork bulgogi is loaded with spicy and savory flavors from the gochujang paste and fish sauce but also has a balance of sweet in it as well from the mirin and the sugars. Meet the Cook: The first time I made this recipe, back some years ago, my closest girlfriend came over for dinner. Between the two of us, we managed to finish the entire panful! This new Korean Spicy Pork Recipe is much more simple, easy and quick than my old recipe so I hope you guys try one day!