Recipe: Perfect Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli
Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli. Bak Kut Teh is one of the very popular dishes that people must try when they come to Singapore (Malaysia also has its own version, of course!). There are a few different versions of Bak Kut Teh. The Hokkien style soup, which is similiar to the Klang style, is dark in color, thicker and more herbal.
This immensely popular herbal version of Bak Kut Teh is commonly found in Klang. Just looking at the colour of the soup, you can already tell the difference between this and the clear, peppery, garlicky version we made previously. This time round, we used prime ribs which is cooked to fall- off-the-bone. You can have Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli
- You need of MEAT OPTION.
- It’s 1 kg of pork rib and bone.
- Prepare 1 of herbal base soup / bak kut teh base soup in sachet..
- You need of MUSHROOM OPTION.
- Prepare 1 can of button mushroom.
- It’s 1 large of king oyster mushroom thinly slice it.
- Prepare 1 of bulb of whole garlic with skin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 10 small of baby king oyster mushroom thinly slice it.
- It’s 20 of oyster mushroom.
- You need 1 of whole stem of broccoli thinly slice it.
- You need 1 cup of chinese brocoli / kailan leaf.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
Bak Kut Teh is a Malaysian herbal soup dish made with pork ribs and Chinese herbs. Traditionally made in a claypot, this homemade recipe is Infused with herbs such as Dong Quai, cinnamon, star anise, and made with pork ribs, dried Shitake mushrooms, tofu puffs and garlic, Bak Kut Teh soup. Bak kut teh is a Chinese pork ribs soup cooked with many Chinese herbs, typically served with steamed white rice, you tiao (Chinese crullers), and thinly Fast forward some years later when I was in the States, I found a bak kut teh recipe from a Malaysian/Singaporean/Indonesian cookbook and I. Bak Kut Teh (Mix pork black soup).
Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli step by step
- Quick blanch pork rib and bone then drain and set aside.
- Put all pork and 1package of the ready to use (herbal / bak kut teh base for soup)with button mushroom and water with dark soy sauce and lifht soy sauce with 1whole bulb of garlic with its skin and watet into a presure cooker and cook on high for 45 minutes.
- Thinly slice the king oyster mushroom snd baby king mushroom then mix with oyster mushroom and set aside.
- Thinly slice the steam of the broccoli stem then set aside.
- Once the herbal soup / bak kut teh soup is ready ,spoon the soup into another pot and bring it o a boil then cook the stem of the broccoli stem for 2 minutes then add all of the mushroom and simmer for another 5 minutes then top fresh coriander and serve immediately with white rice.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER HERBAL PORK SOUP / BAK KUT TEH WITH SHITAKE MUSHROOM, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400492-herbal-pork-soup-bak-kut-teh-with-shitake-mushroom.
Which means that you will be sweating buckets while trying to enjoy your super, hot, herbal pork soup. It is cooked using pork and multiple Chinese herbs. Bak kut teh herbs are simply Chinese medicinal herbs which are found in most Chinese medicinal halls or at Asian grocers around the world. In a large pot, mix the water, broccoli, mushrooms, and butter. Mix in milk powder, soup, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder.