Purple Yam Soup with Pork.
You can cook Purple Yam Soup with Pork using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Purple Yam Soup with Pork
- It’s 300 g of pork chops (You can substitute with ground meat or dried shrimp if desired).
- Prepare 400 g of mashed purple yam (you can mash them yourself if you like it chunky).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoning powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Some sprigs of cilantro and rice paddy herbs.
- It’s of Salted cucumber pickles if desired.
Purple Yam Soup with Pork instructions
- Rinse the pork chops, cut in chunks, and dust with seasoning powder, salt and sugar. Let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Heat the wok and add some garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. Add pork chops into the wok over high heat and stir-fry until firmed and drained..
- Add about 1.5 liters of water and simmer for about 20 minutes until the pork chops are softened..
- Add the mashed purple yam and continue simmering for about 10 minutes..
- Adjust the volume of water and final seasoning depending on the preference for a thinner or thicker soup..