How to Cook Yummy Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup
Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup. Salted vegetable tofu soup with pork ribs. A simple, delicious and appetizing home-style Chinese soup that helps to reduce internal heat and quench thirst. Salted Vegetables (Pickled Mustard) It is amazing how some of the simplest ingredients can turn a dish into something so flavorful.
I have been eating this since young because my. Fill a saucepan or small pot with water and bring to a boil. Put in pork ribs or meat and blanch for a minute or so to remove impurities. You can cook Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup
- You need 1 of large fist size of salted Mustard Green /prickle mustard green.
- Prepare 850 grams of pork bone.
- You need 2 of carrot.
- You need 4 inches of ginger.
- It’s 4 of large tomato.
- You need 2 box of tofu.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oflight soy sauce.
Soup Name: Salted Mustard Greens with Tofu in Fish Soup Traditional Chinese Name: 酸菜豆腐魚湯 (suan cai dòu fu yú tāng) Introduction: This quick boil soup is an excellent pre-dinner appetizer. With its slight sour tang and refreshing clarity, it is relatively easy to make and very healthy for the whole family. Mix pork, garlic, ginger, Sichuan peppercorns, red pepper flakes, and cumin in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Salted Mustard Green And Tofu Pork Soup step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then Quick blanch Pork bone then drain.
- Soak the salted green mustard for 15 minutes then drain and cut it, cut the tomato and tofu too.
- Put all ingredient into a pressure cooker except the tofu and cook on high for 15 minutes or you can cook this on stove for 30 minute.
- Once ready add the tofu and bring it to a boil for 1 minute and season it with a dash of light soy sauce then off heat and serve.
- Add some fresh scalllion and enjoy.
Add pork mixture; season with salt and pepper and cook. The salty flavours from the preserved mustard greens are imparted to the duck during the cooking process. While sour plums and tomatoes give the soup a tangy kick. We also added ginger to mask the. Add the tofu and bring to a simmer; if you're not serving right away, turn off the heat and cover, returning the pot to a simmer before moving on.