Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Carrot And Corn In Pork Soup
Carrot And Corn In Pork Soup. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Then add in pork ribs, mushroom and the mushroom water. Besides, this Cantonese style sweet corn carrots pork bone soup is one of the easiest soups to make and kids love this soup because of the sweetness.
But, some like to add candied Chinese dates. This simple, light soup has a flavorful broth, a unique hint of sweetness from the corn, and is great served hot on a cold day (or if you have a cold). But combination of different tissues make this soup so easy but yummy. You can have Carrot And Corn In Pork Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot And Corn In Pork Soup
- Prepare 3 of large carrot.
- You need 2 of large corn cob.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 5 of Potato (optional add on).
- Prepare 3 of tomato (optional add on).
- Prepare 900 grams of pork meat and bone.
- Prepare of Season with 1 tsp salt and few dash of pepper.
Sweet corn provide a very faint sweet taste to the soup base, not overwhelming at all. Along with the carrots, the soup is quite unique and light. One of the healthiest soup, delicious and super healthy! Chinese yam contains trace amounts of zinc, manganese, iron, copper, and selenium, and that taking it as a daily supplement is.
Carrot And Corn In Pork Soup step by step
- Quick blanch pork bone and ribs then drain.
- Put carrot and corn cobs with all pork rib and pork bone and water in preasure cooker on high for 30 minute.
- Add salt and simmer for another 1 minute and serve.
- Optional serving option,cut the corn from the cob.
- Remake this soup with added some potato and tomato today.
Wow, this Pumpkin Pork Ribs Soup looks like another delicious recipe that I will have to try. I am getting quite good at Chinese cooking now. I can see from your article that pumpkin has got some great health benefits that I wasn't aware of, which makes it all the better to try. Pork backbones contains a lot of bone marrow, which will be dissolved into soup during stewing. The bone marrow is the key to make the soup aromatic.