Recipe: Perfect Tomato And Onion Pork Soup
Tomato And Onion Pork Soup. Remove the pork from the skillet. Add the pepper and cook until it's tender, stirring occasionally. Stir the soup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire and brown sugar in the skillet and heat to a boil.
Add remaining ingradiants; stirring constantly, bring to a boil, return chops to skillet. It's A Very Common Soup Of The Day In Most Small Restaurant In HongKong. I served it with the boxed Pasta Roni – Angel Hair Pasta with Parmesean cheese -it was a great compliment and absorbed some of the heat!!!!. You can cook Tomato And Onion Pork Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato And Onion Pork Soup
- You need 850 gram of Pork Rib and bone.
- It’s 8 of large tomato cut into 4.
- Prepare 1 of whole Garlic With skin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 of litter Of water.
I crush the fennel and add it with the sugar when I cook the onion. I double the tomato sauce and add a. Meanwhile, set a sauté pan over high heat until very hot. Heat the oil in the pan and add the pork and the onions.
Tomato And Onion Pork Soup instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch the pork then drain.
- Put all ingredients into a pressure cooker for 25 minutes.
- Once cook season with light soy sauce and simmer for another 1 minutes then enjoy.
Fill the empty soup can with water and add to the pan along with the onion mix. Tangy and sweet ground pork tomato stew with a hint of garlic and herbs. So this is not a typical Chinese nor Asian dish by any stretch but it is one of my children's favourite dishes which I cook from time to time. Tomatoes, sweet onion, butter and broth blend together in this flavorful homemade tomato soup recipe perfect for weeknight dinner. French Onion Tomato Soup is a delicious soup recipe sponsored by Hunt's Tomatoes.