Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Spicy pork wonton soup
Spicy pork wonton soup. I did not like to eat something hot and sour today, so I opted to make a spicy wonton noodle soup instead. Pork neck bones were boiled to make pork stock, while the wontons were quickly assembled using ground pork and other spices. I had my homemade chili sauce as a topping along with some toasted garlic.
This Pork Wonton Soup is comforting, DELICIOUS, and just as good as any restaurant. We make homemade pork, scallion, and mushroom dumplings and then poach them in a simple soy sauce and sesame broth. Just as Chicken Noodle Soup will make you feel infinitely more cozy and happy with each slurp, so will our Pork Wonton Soup. You can have Spicy pork wonton soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy pork wonton soup
- It’s of Filling:.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground pork.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need of Grated ginger (ground is fine).
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Corn starch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Wonton wraps to put filling it.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need of Garlic chili sauce.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Coriander (optional).
- It’s of Ginger (ground is fine).
With a salty, satisfying broth made of just a few. Wonton wrappers are always thinner than dumpling wrappers and wonton has a fresher scent comparing with dumplings. The wonton soup is the soup using wonton as the main ingredients. Generally, we have two types of wonton soup quite popular in China.
Spicy pork wonton soup step by step
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well. Using a butter knife, fill each wonton with a small amount of filling. About a quarter size, maybe a little more. Put filling close to one corner of wonton. Roll wonton, leaving enough room on the end to curl the "wings" together. Add a little water to one corner and Pinch ends to seal..
- Boil 5-6 minutes in salted water.remove from water directly into serving bowl. Top with sauce (instructions below) and a little bit of the water you boiled them in. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onion. Serve hot..
- Combine all sauce ingredients and mix well. Measurements will depend on how many servings you need as well as how spicy you want the dish..
One is clear or mild wonton soup and the other one is wonton soup in red oil. Seal the edges with a drop of water or egg wash. Bring the bottom corners together, overlapping one on top of the other and seal them with a drop of water or egg wash. Some Wonton Soup recipes are packed with vegetables and possibly more shrimp and pork in the broth. That's great, I just like to share simple recipes that taste amazing, and then the option is there to add-on if you have the need and time.