Pork ribs sour soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. When pork is tender, to the stock add smoked ribs cut into individual ribs, smoked pork belly / bacon chunks and diced potatoes. Lastly, add sour cabbage (I like to roughly chop it prior, to prevent from strings of long pieces), and marjoram.
The seasonings here really bring everything together at the end. As this is typically a hot and sour soup, lime juice and chiles are often added liberally. Learn how to cook great Cabbage soup with pork ribs. You can cook Pork ribs sour soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork ribs sour soup
- It’s 500 g of porkribs (cut).
- It’s of Pickled mustard green.
- You need of Unsalted Pork crackling.
- You need of Salt,white pepper,stock (seasoning).
- You need of Pickled lime.
- It’s 1.5 litre of water.
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cabbage soup with pork ribs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Cabbage soup with pork ribs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Carrots, Potatoes, and Pork Ribs Soup Carrots, Potatoes, and Pork Ribs Soup. Cover the pork ribs with cold water in a pot, bring to boil over medium-high heat, cook for a few minutes till the pork ribs have changed color, discard the water, rinse under running water, drain well and set aside.
Pork ribs sour soup instructions
- Cook pork ribs until tender,add the pork crackling cook a little bit skim off the scum, add salt pepper and seasoning. Let it simmer in low heat..
- Add pickled lime and pickled mustard greens. Simmer a little bit then put off the heat..
- What you are trying to achieve is sweet and tangy and salty soup..
How to make a comfort Pork-rib spicy and sour soup in every season. Three years ago, I found this amazing spicy-sour soup and started discovering the recipe instead of Tom Yum—a famous Thai sour soup—and I preferred to cook and eat this in every season since then. Yummy Cooking Lotus Rhizome With Pork Ribs Ingredients Sour Soup – Eating and Sharing Foods in Village Normally I always love lotus flowers because it's a very good smell and a very nice flower. Add the pork ribs to the broth and bring back to a boil, then lower the heat. Filipino Sinigang Recipe w/ Pork Ribs