Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice. Cut the vegetables and pork into small bite size pieces. Add Stock and Soy Sauce, and bring to. The majority of Curry Udon recipes make curry flavoured broth by mixing dashi stock and a block of store-bought curry roux which is sold to make Japanese curry on rice.
This vegan version of pumpkin soup uses coconut oil instead of butter and light coconut milk in place of milk or cream. Seasoned with curry powder, coriander, red pepper flakes, garlic and onion, it's easy to make and can be a terrific starter or a small meal on its own. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. You can cook Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice
- It’s of Pork Belly.
- You need of Canola Oil *optional.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s of small piece Ginger *finely chopped or grated.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- Prepare of Curry Powder *Asian Curry Powder recommended.
- You need of Chicken Stock OR Dashi Stock.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Green Leafy Vegetable.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Eggs *optional, see my ‘Onsen Tamago’ recipe.
- You need of Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice 4 servings.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Homemade Japanese pork katsu curry 🍛 with Japanese rice. Katsu sauce contain: curry power, cumin power, garam masala, grated ginger, salt, grated garlic, dice onion, soy sauce, corn flour, diced potato and diced carrot. I also using the sweetness from squeezed grated apple and orange for the kats.
Curry Flavoured Pork Soup on Rice instructions
- Cut the vegetables and pork into small bite size pieces..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a pot over the medium heat, cook Pork until browned, add Onion and Carrot, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add Garlic, Ginger, Potato and Curry Powder, and cook 1-2 minutes..
- Add Stock and Soy Sauce, and bring to the boil. Lower the heat to simmer until vegetables are soft. Add Green Leafy Vegetable and cook until the green vegetable is soft. Season with Salt if required..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice, place the ‘Onsen Tamago’ if you like, cover with the soup and enjoy..
I have three-seasoned rice mix recipes see which one you like best. Look for the other two Chicken Flavored and Curry Flavored Rice Mix. Great recipe for Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney. I always have mango chutney left over after I make soup curry. "I should use it up!" , I thought, and used it on the pork rice bowl that I normally make. yet it was not quite as delicious as I had hoped. Spicy Pork Belly Soup (Tom Yum Moo Saam Chan) Tom Yum Moo Saam Chan, or spicy and sour soup with pork belly, has all the delicious herbal flavors that you would expect to find in tom yum style soups, combined with rich and juicy chunk of slowly cooked pork belly, cherry tomatoes, whole shallots, and morning glory leaves.