Recipe: Appetizing Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍. Pork bone congee or "gee gwut jook" in Cantonese phonetics, is a simple rice congee dish flavored with a meaty pork bone stock. My mom's pork bone congee soup goes back to as long as I remember it as a little kid and is just as good now as it was then! The Paleo Mom has a great explanation of the importance of these two amino acids: In addition, glycine is required for synthesis of DNA, RNA and many proteins If you are using raw bones, especially beef bones, it improves flavor to roast them in the oven first.
Mildly seasoned with lots of satisfying ingredients like barley, potatoes and carrots in a tomato-beef broth, it still hits the spot on cold winter days. The Best Pork Breast Bone Recipes on Yummly Honey Mustard Pineapple Chicken Salad, Prosciutto Stuffed Bone In Skin On Chicken Breast, Golden Chicken, Mushroom & Onion Salad. You can cook Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍
- It’s of Beef Bones, wash first (add 4 cubes Beef bouillon); or.
- You need of or 500 g Pork Bones, this one gives a sweet flavour to the soup!.
- You need of or 500g Chuck beef steak,wash, cut in 2.5cm×2.5cm size, or.
- Prepare of medium Potatoes, peeled, dice into even 2,5cm cube size.
- Prepare of chopped Onions (pre-fried first in.
- Prepare of Rice Bran Oil: after halfway cook,then lift out&set aside).
- You need of Kettle with boiling water.
- You need of medium Carrots, peeled, slice thinly then cut into 1.5cmx1.5cm.
- Prepare of med Parsnip peeled, cut in small even size 1.5cmx1cm.
- You need of thick Celery (discard the leaves), slice.
- It’s of Leeks,wash,discard top green,keep the white stalk&slice finely.
- You need of Curly Kale(black cabbage)leaves,discard the middle stem and.
- It’s of Red Curly Kale. Discard the middle, chop roughly the leaves.
- It’s of Chard (Silverbeet),chop roughly the large leaves.
- It’s of Garlic (1 tbs minced garlic).
- It’s of Fresh Ginger, chop very finely.
- You need of fresh Tomatoes, chopped roughly (optional).
- You need of Parsley, chopped finely.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s of ground Smoke Paprika.
- Prepare of ground Nutmeg.
- You need of Cardamom tiny granules.
- It’s of whole Cloves.
Bones for bone broth: You can use any mix of beef, pork, or chicken bones for making bone broth. Adding some meaty bones, like short ribs or ham bones, will make a richer-tasting broth; you can also use the meat from the bones in other dishes. Filtered water: We used filtered water for more neutral. Bone broth is everywhere these days.
Mom's Beef/Pork Bones & Winter Vegetable Soup😍 instructions
- In a big pot for soup,put 1tbs Rice Bran oil & onions, stir-fry until onions are soft (half cook) then add Beef or Pork bones,salt,lots of water till the top&turn the heat up&cook for 10' then add all veges: Potatoes,Leeks,Parsnips,Carrots, Chard(Silverbeet),Kale(2 types),Tomatoes,Celery,Parsley,Garlic,Ginger,Salt,Black Pepper,CayennePepper,Smoke Paprika,Nutmeg,Cloves,Cardamoms,Beef bouillon,mix them all; put the lid on&when starts to boil then turn down the temp to low& cook simmering for 10'..
- Cook uncovered, taste the season, then put the lid back,turn heat at very low temp, cook until the beef is tender then turn off. Remove the pot from the stove. Ladle soup into serving bowls.😍To some loves to have their bowl of soup added with 3 tbs steamed rice..
Learn how to make it at home by avoiding the most common mistakes. While beef is the meat most people associate with bone broth, it can also be made with lamb, pork, chicken, veal… you name it. A word on these collagen-heavy bones: They make for a. The best beef bones to use are knuckles, joints, feet, and marrow bones. For added flavor incorporate meaty bones like oxtail, shank, and short ribs.