Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Vietnamese Pineapple Soup
Vietnamese Pineapple Soup.
You can cook Vietnamese Pineapple Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Pineapple Soup
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of spring onion.
- Prepare of minced pork.
- You need of cloud-ear mushroom (kikurage) (optional).
- Prepare of tomato (2 if you like it thick and red).
- You need of pineapple (preferably sour).
- You need of bean sprout (moyashi).
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
Vietnamese Pineapple Soup step by step
- Chop tomato. chop spring onion. Soak kikurage until soft, then slice. Slice pineapple. Chop garlic..
- Stir fry garlic until fragrant, then add tomato and pineapple. Stir fry until tomato becomes saucy and dark red. Add seasons to taste..
- Add water, wait until boil, then add minced pork (make sure to stir it up so you won't have a chunk of pork in your soup), bean sprout, and chopped spring onion..