Recipe: Perfect Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup
Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup. These Italian Chicken Meatballs are packed full of flavor with a simple but dazzlingly delicious tomato sauce. Serve with pasta and top with some grated quality aged Italian cheese such as. The savory Italian soup relies on items most cooks have in the kitchen, including pasta, prepared spaghetti sauce, canned and frozen vegetables When time is tight, Beverly Menser whips up Pasta Meatball Soup in her Madisonville, Kentucky home.
The extra flavour in the meatballs is key to an extra flavourful soup. PS You could be sensible and use macaroni or risoni/orzo, or another type of pasta that is easier to eat. This chicken soup recipe is no exception. You can cook Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup
- You need of Cornish Hen.
- Prepare of chop meat…beef, pork & veal combo.
- Prepare of carrots.
- Prepare of celery stalks.
- It’s of parsnips.
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of flat leaf parsley.
- It’s of ditallini pasta.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of onions.
Italian Meatball SoupA hearty, scrumptious soup with delicious, diminutive meatballs. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty Italian PeppercornsInstructions:To make meatballs, combine all meatball ingredients and mix well. Give this Italian meatball soup a try! Speedy Italian Meatball Soup is made using frozen meatballs and vegetables so it is finished in no time flat, great for a quick and easy meal!
Gourmet Italian Chicken Pasta Meatball Soup instructions
- Chop Cornish Hen in fours right through the bones.
- chop onions & celery in half & quarter carrots & parsnip.
- put chicken & chopped veggies in large pot & fill with water….make sure water is a couple of inches over chicken & veggies…..is you wish to make extra stock for cooking other dishes fill up the pot with water all the way leaving about 4 inches from the top.
- add a tablespoon of salt & a half tablespoon of black pepper.
- put pot on high flame & cover once it starts to boil lower flame to simmer leave pot partially covered & let cook for 40 minutes.
- in a separate pot fill with water bring to boil…generously salt.. add pasta and stir & cook until aldente (LIL FIRM) drain & put pasta aside.
- in a large bowl add chop meat…I used a combo of 3 meats…u can use any combo of meats u like or any one meat on its own.
- mince garlic & add to meat.
- chop parsley & add to meat.
- crack eggs into meat.
- add half cup of grated parmesan cheese to meat.
- add about half the breadcrumbs & get your hands in there & mix well..keep adding breadcrumbs until desired texture is reached …u may need a lil more or less breadbreadcrumbs & a lil bit of water & form into & ball.
- Now have fun rolling the meat into little meatballs about a little bigger than a marble & set aside.
- remove chicken from pot …set aside & let cool & shread meat off the bones & set meat aside.
- put soup through a strainer reserving the stock….put stock back into pot & bring to a boil…discards the veggies not needed for this dish.
- add shredded chicken & meatballs to boiling stock & bring back to a boil & let cook for 15 minutes.
- salt & pepper to taste.
- fill bowl about half way with cooked pasta…then scoop soup with chicken & meatballs into bowl with the pasta…add a teaspoon of grated parmesan cheese to bowl & stir into broth.
- eat & enjoy.
This is today's lineup of ingredients. Chicken broth, diced tomatoes, bowtie pasta, frozen meatballs, frozen mixed vegetables, and Italian seasoning. This version of Italian wedding soup is rich and comforting, with silky broth, flavourful chicken meatballs, and leafy spinach. Cook acini de pepe pasta in unsalted water until a dente. Italian Meatball Soup loaded with vegetables, beef meatballs and Italian broth.