Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will knock your socks off. If you've ever had store bought frozen wontons or wontons from a good value Chinese place that probably uses frozen. The wonton soup is the soup using wonton as the main ingredients.
Surely, the later one is more popular in Sichuan. I love wonton soup, especially when it is full of veggies, which helps make it more of a meal. Unfortunately, my local Chinese takeout This chicken wonton soup recipe is so quick and easy to whip up. You can have Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂 using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂
- It’s of wonton wrapper.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s of minced pork.
- Prepare of finely chopped mix garlic and coriander roots.
- You need of ginger,chopped.
- You need of spring onion,chopped.
- Prepare of each salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- You need of soya sauce.
- You need of egg yolk.
- Prepare of cube of ice.
- It’s of soup.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- Prepare of carrots,lettuce,beans sprout ,as needed.
- It’s of each spring onion and cilantro to garnish.
- It’s of crispy garlic.
- It’s of as neede roasted pork ,optional.
It has lots of healthy veggies and is semi-homemade using. A bowl of wonton soup is so hearty that I can eat one at any time of day and in any season of the year. Classic Chinese-restaurant style wonton soup features pork and shrimp wontons served in a hearty chicken soup. Chicken Wonton Noodle Soup: Recipe Instructions.
Kanya's Wonton Soup 🙂 step by step
- Easy wonton soup my style ,boil chicken soup ,add carrots ,cabbage..or what you have on hand.
- Roasted seasoning pork,optional.
- Make wonton filling,finely chopped coriander roots with garlic,ginger,mix with pork,spring onion.
- Seasoning ,by hand add yolk,2 cube of ice( tbis make it fresh,sticky) ,mix until sticky,bring to refrigerate at least half an hour.
- Trim the edge of wonton wrapper,i make it in circle as it easy when you wrap with filling ,or you can wrap your own style ,while make this i suggest to cover the rest of wrapper to protect from dry.
- Wrap wonton by circle shape wrapper,spoon the filling to middle,fold it up and seal theedge well with water,set in plate,repeat until finish..this may take a little time,so take only half of filling out from refrigerate ,as the rest can still fresh.
- To serve: boil wonto in hot salt water about 4 minutes until it float up to top of the pot,set in serving bowls,base with lettuce,pour hot soup ,garnish with spring onion ,cilantro,crispy garlic.
- Optional: serve side extra seasoning as chili,lime sliced or vinegar,chili,sugar :).
We chopped boneless skinless chicken thighs to make the ground chicken Make one more wonton, boil, and taste test the two samples (we find that tasting two, and not just one, helps us get a better feel for. This vegan wonton soup is made with savory shiitake stuffed wontons and crispy napa cabbage in a light gingery broth. Disclaimer: I suck really bad at wrapping wontons, and you probably do too. Nothing personal…it's just that, based on my experience wrapping. Wonton soup already has protein from the filling and starch from the wrappers, so to make it a full meal, I like to load it up with veggies.