How to Make Perfect Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup
Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Mexican Sick Day Chicken Noodle Soup. As the old adage goes, "When it rains. With their lack of taste and smell, I decided an extremely flavorful Mexican, "tummy.
It was so easy – she didn't even sweat her. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Sick Day Soup. Especially with extra spice and broth for their stuffy noses & sore throats. You can have Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup using 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup
- It’s of ● For The Soup.
- It’s of Shreded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need of Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo.
- It’s of Chicken Broth [you may need more].
- Prepare of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- It’s of Chopped Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Sweet Corn [drained].
- Prepare of Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed].
- You need of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves].
- You need of ROTEL Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Sliced Jalapenos.
- It’s of LG Chopped Firm Tomato.
- Prepare of Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare of Fresh Mushrooms.
- You need of Chopped Red Onions.
- Prepare of Chopped White Onions.
- You need of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves].
- It’s of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Dried Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare of Dried Epazote.
- It’s of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- It’s of McCormic Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Side Options.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s of Warm Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Tapatio Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Sliced Avocados.
- It’s of Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Sour Cream.
Great recipe for Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup. This is a high flavor – high sodium chicken noodle soup meant for those with the common cold or a severe head cold. The higher flavors are for a sufferers lack of smell and taste. The higher sodium content is meant to prompt the intake of.
Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup instructions
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!.
This easy, spicy Mexican soup is always perfect for sick and stormy days. Just ask all of my ailing students suffering with head and chest colds through our current New Mexico Monsoon season. Served piping hot – it knocks them right out every time! This is what she came up with. Here is our list of Mexican food recipes.