How to Prepare Tasty Shirmp and Fish Ball Misua Soup
Shirmp and Fish Ball Misua Soup. Shirmp and Fish Ball Misua Soup I tried another misua recipe and it's awesome! You can buy misua noodles at any asian store if you're located abroad! Wendy Choa Medford, Oregon United States.
I reinvented another version of meat balls that are more tastier than the first misua soup I made. In this version, the meat balls are fried and full of spices. Miswa at Patola Soup is a delicious Filipino dish made of sponge gourd, ground pork, and Chinese vermicelli. You can cook Shirmp and Fish Ball Misua Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shirmp and Fish Ball Misua Soup
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 10 pcs of fish balls.
- You need of Onion leaf sliced.
- Prepare of Ground pork.
- It’s 15 pcs of shrimps 🍤.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need of Misua noodles.
- Prepare 1 of small cup garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small cup onion.
- You need 2 of eggs 🥚 🥚.
It's hearty and tasty on its own or as a side dish. If you're craving the hearty flavors of Almondigas soup but are pressed for time, this patola with misua is a simpler option. Ginataang Gulay (with pork and shrimp) Pinakbet was the dish i first thought to cook today but I ended up with this. Wendy Choa Medford, Oregon United States..
Shirmp and Fish Ball Misua Soup step by step
- Sauté garlic and onion in a sauce pan for about 3 mins then put shrimps and fish ball and cook it for 5 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You can add maggi magic sarap for additional taste..
- You can put the eggs with 1 cup water or otherwise. You can add misua noodles and let it stand for 7-10 mins.
- Ready to serve!.
Add mustasa and noodles; simmer until noodles are cooked through. Mark Wiens Recommended for you Meatballs and Misua Soup is a delicious Filipino soup dish also known as Almondigas. Misua are thin, salted Chinese noodles made from wheat flour and cook quickly. This soup dish is simple to make, delicious and considered a Filipino comfort food specially during rainy days. Meatballs and Misua Soup is a great tasting soup on a cold and hot day.