Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup. Crockpot Dishes Crock Pot Slow Cooker Zuppa Soup Soup Recipes Great Recipes Sausage Soup Olive Gardens Italian Seasoning Soups And Stews. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! That version has also been insanely popular and well-loved by my readers.
Even though zuppa toscana soup translates to Tuscan soup, it's not a traditionally Tuscan soup. Instant Pot or Slow-Cooker Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a quick and easy copycat, pressure cooker or Crockpot recipe with sausage, kale, and creamy broth. This makes the perfect meal for weeknight dinners, freezer meals, and advance meal prep. You can cook Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup
- Prepare of soup.
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of italian sausage links, chicken, turkey or pork.
- It’s 1 of large diced onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 6 of cups chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of cups water.
- You need 2 of teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of teaspoons of oregano.
- Prepare 5 of cups of chopped kale stems removed.
- It’s 1 of can of non or low fat evaporated milk.
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana is a creamy sausage, kale, and potato soup. Many of you have wanted the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Slow Cooker version, so I want to make sure you have the recipe. This Zuppa Toscana Crockpot or Stovetop Soup (literally, Tuscan Soup) is an incredibly delicious copycat version of our favorite soup from Olive Garden! Like many slow cooker recipes, this one requires a little bit of prep work (not much! but yes, a little) instead of just dumping everything into the.
Olive Garden Crock pot/slow cooker Tuscany zuppa soup step by step
- Clean and Cut potatoes in half and then slice into 1/4 inch slices (leave peeling on).
- Add all ingredients except for kale and evaporated milk.
- Remove italian sausage from casings and brown in frying pan until cooked (about 10 mins) then add to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low. Once the potatoes are cooked, add the evaporated milk and kale. Turn to low and cook for an additional 45 mins. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Olive Garden's popular Zuppa Toscana Soup is easy to make at home using the slow cooker or Instant Pot. This Copycat Recipe is loaded with bacon, Italian sausage, potatoes, kale and flavor. You'll never know you're not eating the real thing. Home » Crock Pot & Slow Cooker Recipes » Healthy Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup Crock If you like this low carb zuppa toscana soup crockpot recipe, check out my other great family Everyone's favorite recipe at Olive Garden is the Zuppa Toscana. I decided to make my own healthy version.