Easiest Way to Make Yummy Astragal & miso soup #2
Astragal & miso soup #2. An astragal is a moulding profile composed of a half-round surface surrounded by two flat planes (fillets). An astragal is sometimes referred to as a miniature torus.
You can have Astragal & miso soup #2 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Astragal & miso soup #2
- Prepare 1/2 kg of extra lean ground pork.
- It’s 2 tbsp of green onions very finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground szechuan pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 liter of boiling water.
- It’s 50 grams of astragal (milk vetch root), in slices.
- It’s 454 grams of fresh bean sprouts (1 package).
- You need 142 grams of fresh baby spinach (1 package).
- You need 227 grams of white mushrooms, thinly sliced (1 package).
- You need 1 bunch of green onions coarsly chopped.
- Prepare 140 grams of miso paste (1 package).
- Prepare 125 grams of rice vermicellis (1/2 package).
Astragal & miso soup #2 step by step
- Add astragal slices to boiling water, reduce heat a bit and let boil covered for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, mix together first six ingredients and make small meatballs, about 1" wide, put back in fridge if broth is not ready.
- When broth is ready, remove astragal slices, add all the remaining ingredients except meatballs, reduce heat to medium and mix well.
- Add meatballs, cover and let simmer for ten minutes.
- Add rice vermicellis, mix well, turn off heat and let stand for couple of minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- See my original astragal & miso soup recipe for more info on milk vetch root benefits!! 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358374-astragal-miso-soup.