Recipe: Perfect Asian Porkball and applesauce soup
Asian Porkball and applesauce soup. Enjoy this Asian-style soup made with pork, egg noodles and vegetables – a delightful meal! Pork loin chops, seasoned with paprika, sage, thyme and spices then lightly pan fried and served with homemade applesauce. When my applesauce was simmering in the crock pot, I knew I would be serving it with pork chops.
This Asian Pork Ball Noddle Soup is our favorite comfort food. It can also be made with chicken. These tasty, tender pork chops and applesauce are packed with sweet, smoky flavor. You can cook Asian Porkball and applesauce soup using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Porkball and applesauce soup
- It’s of Asian basic balls.
- It’s of whole green beans.
- You need of large onion.
- It’s of large carrots shredded like noodles.
- You need of large cucumber.
- Prepare of applesauce.
- It’s of bacon.
- It’s of pork loin.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of white pepper powder.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of colored bell pepper of your choice for garnish.
- Prepare of Chinese black vinegar, if you cannot find it use balsamic vinegar.
They're on the table in no time at all, making them perfect for hectic weeknights. Applesauce-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The soup might sound very plain, but the soup base is super flavorful. In this post, I introduced two methods for creating a rich broth without using stock.
Asian Porkball and applesauce soup step by step
- Boil the broth and water add butter.
- Chop the meat up into bite sized pieces add to soup with the bacon.
- Chop the onions add to the soup with the Asian basic balls see recipe simmer 10 minutes covered.
- Add add carrots.
- Add cucumber.
- Mix and add applesauce add Chinese black vinegar.
- Simmer 7 minutes and add green beans.
- Cover let sit on low heat stirring occasionally 15 minutes..
- Garnish with the bell pepper. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
The post also includes a tender and moist turkey meatball recipe that you can use to enhance any other Asian. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a broiler coated with cooking spray; broil it well for almost fifteen minutes turning occasionally. This Asian Meatball Noodle Soup is a healthy and quick weekday dinner. Pork meatballs simmer in chicken broth with cabbage to make a deliciously easy I mix chopped cabbage in the meatballs, make them into smaller balls, and cook them directly in the broth. Asian soup recipes, including a tofu, eggplant and shiitake noodle soup.