Green chilli lentil squash soup 辣椒🌶️小扁豆汤.
You can have Green chilli lentil squash soup 辣椒🌶️小扁豆汤 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green chilli lentil squash soup 辣椒🌶️小扁豆汤
- Prepare 1 cup of sprouted lentil (sprouted for about 2 days).
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced tomatillos.
- You need 1 cup of roasted acorn squash.
- You need 16 oz of homemade capon soup (or store bought chicken stock).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dill seeds.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of hot green chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of pasture raised pork lard.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 3 clove of minced garlic.
Green chilli lentil squash soup 辣椒🌶️小扁豆汤 step by step
- In a small coffee grinder, blender all spices into powder so that aroma can be released.
- Sauté spices, diced onions and garlic on medium heat until you small the aroma. Add diced tomatillo keep sauté for one minute..
- Pour in 16 oz of stock and add 2 cups of water. In the meantime, add lentil. Bring it to a boil, then return to simmer for about 8 minutes. Add roasted acorn squash and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat..
- Adjust seasoning before serving..