How to Prepare Appetizing Chinese Noodle Soup
Chinese Noodle Soup. We Have Almost Everything On eBay. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings! Use any noodles, any vegetables, any protein – or not!
Heat the sesame oil in a large pot over medium heat. There are so many kinds of Chinese noodle soup but one of the most common ones is chicken noodle soup. It's usually made with chicken broth (homemade or canned), chicken and vegetables. You can cook Chinese Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Noodle Soup
- It’s of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need of scallions, sliced on diagonal.
- You need of piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced.
- You need of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s of baby bok choy, halved.
- It’s of matchstick-cut carrots.
- Prepare of cooked whole wheat capellini.
- Prepare of lean cooked pork, cut into matchsticks.
- It’s of lightly packed baby spinach.
Learn how to make this amazing, hearty and comforting noodle soup with this quick and easy recipe. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. In the previous post, we introduce a very basic Chinese chicken stock. My first serving of those chicken stock contains two bowls of chicken noodle soup.
Chinese Noodle Soup step by step
- Combine broth, scallions, ginger and soy sauce in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until scallions are tender..
- Add bok choy and carrots and simmer until barely tender..
- Stir in pasta, pork and spinach. Simmer until spinach is just wilted..
We use ground turkey and omit the traditional Sichuan peppercorns for convenience, but add hot sesame oil. Use toasted sesame oil instead if you want mild noodles. Heat the broth in a medium saucepan. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.