Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤.
You can cook Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤
- You need of organic Kamut flour.
- You need of *2 cup AP flour.
- You need of cooked pork belly slice.
- You need of silken tofu.
- It’s of sliced kimchi.
- You need of white button mushroom.
- It’s of green chili, optional.
- You need of Salt, suger.
Kimchi hand-tored Kamut noodle soup 泡菜面片汤 step by step
- Make the dough one day ahead or first thing in the morning by mixing 1 cup of flour mix with 1/3-1/2 cup of water to make a smooth ball. Cover and allow it to rest..
- Heat up a 4 cups of pork bone broth or any stock you have. Add cook pork belly, mushroom, kimchi and tofu..
- Once boiling, simmer for about 5 minutes. Get ready to make hand tored noodles. Pinch half thumb size piece at a time to the boiling broth until you used up your dough. Stir and cook for 1-3 more minutes depends on the size of your noodles..
- Adjust seasoning and add green chilli after you turn off the stove. Serve immediately..