Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles. Cold soy milk noodle soup (Kongguksu: 콩국수) is a great dish for the summertime: it's a dish of thin wheat flour noodles in a cold, creamy, nutty and refreshing soy milk broth. Cold Soy Milk Noodle Soup or Kongguksu(콩국수)/Kong Guksoo is one of my childhood favorite Korean foods to have in the summer. When Korean summers get really hot, even a 'skipping meals is just NOT in my dictionary' kind of a food lover like myself can lose her appetite.
Kongguksu (콩국수) is a summer time Korean noodle dish served in an icy soya milk soup. It consists of noodles made with wheat flour and soup produced using ground soya beans. We are now well into September and it feels like autumn weather will be here very soon. You can have Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles
- Prepare of <soup>.
- You need of Soy milk.
- You need of Hot water.
- It’s of Bouillon cube.
- You need of Cold water.
- You need of Miso.
- It’s of Star anise.
- It’s of And Black Pepper.
- Prepare of <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- Prepare of Ground pork.
- You need of ground Garlic.
- You need of ground Ginger.
- It’s of Miso.
- It’s of Suger.
- You need of SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- Prepare of Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- It’s of <finish for 1 sercing>.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need of Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- It’s of chainese chili oil.
See great recipes for Soy milk "Amazake" smoothie too! See great recipes for spicy beef, egg and noodle soup too! cold soy milk noodle soup pages. Soy milk noodle soup or Kongguksu is one of popular Korean seasonal dishes. I recently went the popular Kongguksu restaurant, Jin Joo Jip, in Yoido.
Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles step by step
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
Its milky, creamy soup differentiates from. Cold soy milk noodle soup (Kongguksu: 콩국수) is great for the summertime: it's a dish of thin wheat flour noodles in a cold, creamy, nutty and refreshing soy milk broth. I first shared my kongguksu recipe on my website nine years ago! Korean icy cold noodles (naengmyeon) are one of my favorite things to make all year 'round, even in the cold winter. Garnish with the julienned cucumbers, tomato pieces and/or sesame seeds.