Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Lentil Soup
Lentil Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Lentil Soup Lentil soup is a culinary wonder — it is creamy without any dairy, warmly spiced, and easy to make from a handful of kitchen staples. You can cook this with whatever you have on hand right now. Pair lentils with your favorite vegetables to make this flavorful, hearty soup from Martha Stewart. You can cook Lentil Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil Soup
- It’s of green lentils.
- Prepare of pork chicharones.
- Prepare of As much as you want Spinach.
- You need of As much as you want Garlic.
- Prepare of medium chopped onion.
- You need of small chopped tomato.
- It’s of pork buillon cube.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
There's no better way to warm up on a cold day than with a lentil soup. Add up to a cup more water if the lentil soup becomes too thick during cooking. Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat. This soup recipe was a long time coming!
Lentil Soup instructions
- Set a pot on medium heat. Saute garlic, onion and tomato..
- Add lentils, pork buillon and water. Cook for about 20 mins or until lentils looks a little mushy. Add water if it gets too dry..
- Add chicharones, spinach, salt & pepper and cook for 5 mins..
- Serve hot and enjoy 😊.
Over the years, I made some lackluster lentil soups that never saw the light of day on this website. Thick, flavorful lentil soup is budget-friendly and full of nutrients. Stir up a batch with one of Food Network's most-popular lentil soup recipes, and make it a favorite in your repertoire. Vegan Split Pea Soup I, Greek Lentil Soup (Fakes), Lentil and Sausage Soup, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Coconut Lentil Soup LENTIL SOUP. This is THE lentil soup I grew up with.