Recipe: Perfect Pork skin fish balls noodle soup
Pork skin fish balls noodle soup.
You can have Pork skin fish balls noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork skin fish balls noodle soup
- Prepare 1 packages of pork skin (thick).
- It’s 1 lb of fish paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 packages of tofu puff.
- Prepare 4 packages of rice noodle.
- You need 10 of pork bones.
- It’s 1 packages of fish balls.
- Prepare 1 packages of fish tofu.
Pork skin fish balls noodle soup instructions
- During the previous night, soak pork skin in cold water. The next day, squeeze it and remove sand 3 times, washing in between. Cut into small pieces and boil for about 5 minutes until soft but not too soft..
- Mix fish paste, cornstarch, sugar, salt, pepper and oil. Mix with circular motion in one direction only..
- Boil tofu puffs to remove oil. Cut down the middle to open, then add fish paste..
- Heat pork bones and remove blood. Add tofu puffs to pot to cook. Remove after cooked..
- Cook rice noodle. Cook fish tofu and fish balls together..