How to Prepare Yummy Taco Soup
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can cook Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 2 packages of Dry Ranch Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 packages of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 2 can of Tomatoes (large cans).
- It’s 2 can of Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Black Beans.
- It’s 2 can of Kidney Beans.
- It’s 2 can of Corn.
- You need 2 can of Roho diced tomatto.
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown ground turkey and drain water/fat..
- add taco seasoning and stir until blended.
- add all cans of ingredients with there juices.
- heat until it begins to bubble then reduce and simmer.
- add ranch seasoning and stir until blended.
- Serve over Rice,Fritos,Mac noodles.
- top with sour cream,cheese, etc..
An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make! This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is so easy — and SO GOOD! It's perfect for busy weeks with flexible cooking times for any schedule. Serve with tortilla chips, cilantro-lime rice, or cornbread. You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make.