Red Bean Soup Dessert. This sweet red bean soup is served hot with mochi (rice cake) or shiratama dango (glutinous rice flour dumplings) inside the soup. Slightly sweet, with a gentle fragrance from the red beans, the dessert soup has the instant magic of warming up one's soul. Emulsify Red Bean Soup: Bring the red bean soup to a boil using the "Saute High" function.
You can also drizzle some coconut milk for. This recipe is part of our collection of Chinese holiday and festival foods. Sign up for our newsletter to receive family-friendly activity, recipe and craft ideas throughout the year! You can cook Red Bean Soup Dessert using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Bean Soup Dessert
- You need 1 cup of each of mix azuki bean and kidney bean.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 800 ml of water.
- It’s of garnish option 1.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange zest OR.
- It’s of garnish option 2.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut milk.
Red bean soup is in the category of Cantonese desserts called tong sui (糖水), literally means sugar water. It is a popular item on the menu of most Chinese dessert houses in Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore. The red bean soup is also regularly included in the Chinese banquet package as the. Red bean soup, one popular Chinese dessert of Tangsui group, is served either cold in summer or hot in winter.
Red Bean Soup Dessert step by step
- Put red bean and water with a drop of oil intoa in preasure cooker for 20 minute then add sugar then simmer another 5 minute.
- SERVING OPTION 1,red bean and kidney bean soup dessert as it is.
- SERVING OPTION 2, serve hot red bean soup top coconut milk.
- ANOTHER SERVING OPTION 3, Let red bean soup cooled down first then put it in a blender and blend till till smooth and serve.
In Chinese it is known as "Hong Dou Tang". Red bean soup is low in Caroline but rich in vitamin B and E and other beneficial minerals including magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, cooper and. Red Bean Soup Dessert With Sago and Glutinous Rice BallsLittle Corner of Mine. Chinese Coconut Red Bean Soup with Tapioca PearlsThe Tasty Bite. small red beans, water, tapioca pearls, coconut milk, rock sugar. The traditional red bean dessert recipe also calls for dried tangerine peel , or Chenpi 陳皮, which you can also get at your local wet market.