Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Coconut shrimp soup
Coconut shrimp soup. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored broth. Soup Quick and Easy Coconut Shrimp. Quick and easy, this vibrant Cambodian-style Coconut Shrimp Soup with coconut milk, green beans, and tomatoes is perfect for a weeknight supper!
The Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe out of our category Shrimp! Light coconut milk adds subtle flavor to this spicy soup for two. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the strip of rind from the lime, but be careful. You can cook Coconut shrimp soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut shrimp soup
- It’s 1 tbsp of grape seed oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 3 cup of Carrots (9).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 115 grams of rice spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 lb of large raw peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice (3 limes).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Top Chef winner Harold Dieterle's feel-good Thai coconut soup is flavored with chiles, ginger and lemongrass, and garnished with plenty of shrimp. Instant Pot Coconut Shrimp Soup (Tom Kha). Thai Coconut Chicken and Shrimp Soup – the best soup you'll ever make in your kitchen. This Thai soup is to-die-for, better than Thai takeout!
Coconut shrimp soup instructions
- mince ginger and garlic.
- peal and grate carrotts.
- heat oil in large soup pot.
- add ginger, garlic and cayenne to pot.
- cook 1 minute.
- add carrots, coconut milk and water to pot.
- using fork mix cornstarch with little water then add to pot.
- bring to boil.
- add pasta broken in quarters to pot.
- simmer on low boil for 9 minutes.
- add shrimp and bring back to low boil.
- cook until shrimp is pink (around 5 min).
- remove from heat and add lime and salt.
Fall is finally here in Southern California. Coconut Shrimp are crisp on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside. Baking coconut shrimp in a conventional oven was our least favorite cooking method because it takes longer and the. After eating a coconut soup at a Thai restaurant, I added coconut milk in my fish chowder recipe. This Shrimp Soup is creamy from using coconut milk, along with ginger, lemongrass, garlic and leeks.