Easiest Way to Make Appetizing David's pork tortilla soup
David's pork tortilla soup.
You can have David's pork tortilla soup using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of David's pork tortilla soup
- Prepare of smoked pulled pork.
- You need of chicken stock.
- It’s of lager beer.
- Prepare of small white onion.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of corn.
- Prepare of black beans.
- Prepare of fire roasted tomatoes, crushed or pulsed in a blender.
- It’s of chili powder.
- You need of cumin.
- You need of jalapeno, sliced.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of corn flour or masa mix.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Colby Jack, shredded.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Fried corn tortilla.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- You need of Fresh squeezed lime.
David's pork tortilla soup step by step
- Heat butter and oil in a pot. add onion and jalapeno to soften. Add garlic and cook another couple minutes..
- Stir in drained beans, corn, chili powder and cumin. Add tomatoes, beer, stock and pulled pork..
- Add corn flour and bring to simmer. Cook for about another 20 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnish.