Easiest Way to Make Perfect Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM)
Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM). Add water, pepper, potatoes, tomato sauce, salt, and Tabasco sauce. Reduce heat to medium and simmer one hour or until potatoes are tender and soup is thick. as potatoes heat I cube pork, season pork with Lawreys, and add to pot. My Spicy Pork Soup with Kale and Japanese Sweet Potato Noodles isn't that different from the Spicy Pork and Mustard Greens Soup on the cover; it's not a close copy to that recipe, rather much more like a distant second cousin.
We're in the middle of a cold snap, like most of the country. SO good – also vegan and super clean. It's simple, seriously yummy (who knew sweet potato sauce could make a certain food blogger lick the inside of the blender while happy-jigging around the tiny kitchen?), and comfort food-esque while also. You can have Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM)
- You need 6 medium of Potatos.
- It’s 1 medium of pork roast.
- You need 2 of Jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of chicken boulion cube.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt/pepper.
- You need 1 of Lawreys.
Sweet & Spicy Korean Pork Belly Udon Soup.. The pork belly gets marinated in a spicy chile sauce and then is crisped up to perfection. It has such a special texture: kind of crispy but still really porky and tender.. Puree the tomatoes, onions, garlic, chipotle and adobo sauce in a food processor until completely smooth.
Spicy pork/potato soup (YUM) instructions
- Peel and cube potatoes (small cubes).
- cut roast (your fav cut of pork may be substituted) into small cubes slightly smaller than potatoes.
- place potatoes in pot big enough for large soup, fill with water and heat on high heat.
- as potatoes heat I cube pork, season pork with Lawreys, and add to pot. Slice japalenos into thin round slices and add to pot.
- Add bullion cube, garlic powder, salt and pepper (small amount, add more later if desired).
- Cover and reduce to medium heat, once potatoes are soft and meat is cooked through add your cheese. Serve with corn or flour tortillas and enjoy!! This was my families version of "chicken noodle soup" the sicker we were the more japalenos added :-).
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat until nearly smoking. Mix pork, garlic, ginger, Sichuan peppercorns, red pepper flakes, and cumin in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add pork mixture; season with salt and pepper and cook. If it's soup, add a second amount of stock, broth, or water, plus whatever meats, veggies, and noodles it calls for, in equal parts to what you started with.