Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup. Lotus root and pork soup is a simple, yet nourishing soup made with healthy lotus root and goji Around that time, when lotus roots were plentiful, I remember this special lotus root and pork I also have a habit of adding dried goji berries to most of my soup recipes, which I learned from Bill's mother. Humble lotus root soup has been on Chinese dinner tables for hundreds of years. Hot and healthy soups are always comforting in cold days.
A must have for many Chinese people during Chinese New Year as it signifies abundance and prosperity. The pork ribs, dried scallops and dried red dates impart sweetness to the soup while the dried squid gives They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings everytime. Lotus root soup is very popular in Singapore. You can have Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup
- Prepare of sweet corn on the cob.
- It’s of cut lotus root.
- You need of red dates.
- You need of wolfberry.
- Prepare of yuk chok (solomonseal rhizome).
- It’s of dry korean oyster.
- Prepare of dry squid.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of candy dates.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of ADDITIONALADD ON OPTIONAL.
- It’s of pork / chicken.
Many have their home recipes that include ingredients like peanuts, dried Lotus root are usually used in simmered soups and do well in slow cookers. I thought I'll start off by featuring a very basic The goji berries are sweet and the lotus root is crunchy. The lotus root is slight sweet and tender. A great one-dish-meal for a light dinner.
Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch pork and then drain ,presoak and clean the dried squid by removing skin membrane and trim away the eyes.
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 45 minute.
- add salt and simmer 2 minute.
- BELOW ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/442521-pork-liver-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/396046-korean-pear-and-lemongrass-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394990-lotus-root-with-herbs-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/395035-papaya-and-peanut-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/398321-rock-melon-and-almond-in-pork-soup.
Last weekend, I cooked another big pot of lotus root soup and devoured it all. I couldn't stop eating and was totally indulged in the warmth the hot soup brought me, while it was still freezing. Let's make this classic Chinese lotus root and peanuts soup at home with my recipe. Lotus Root Soup – Very light, pleasing, and refreshing soup that I just couldn't stop sipping. I have never made such savory soup before.