Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup. Lotus root and pork soup is a simple, yet nourishing soup made with healthy lotus root and goji Around that time, when lotus roots were plentiful, I remember this special lotus root and pork I also have a habit of adding dried goji berries to most of my soup recipes, which I learned from Bill's mother. Humble lotus root soup has been on Chinese dinner tables for hundreds of years. Hot and healthy soups are always comforting in cold days.
Let's make this classic Chinese lotus root and peanuts soup at home with my recipe. A must have for many Chinese people during Chinese New Year as it signifies abundance and prosperity. The pork ribs, dried scallops and dried red dates impart sweetness to the soup while the dried squid gives They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings everytime. You can have Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup
- It’s 2 of sweet corn on the cob.
- You need 2 cup of cut lotus root.
- You need 1 cup of red dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of wolfberry.
- You need 1/4 cup of yuk chok (solomonseal rhizome).
- It’s 5 large of dry korean oyster.
- You need 1 of dry squid.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 large of candy dates.
- Prepare 2 liter of water.
- Prepare of ADDITIONALADD ON OPTIONAL.
- You need 500 grams of pork / chicken.
Lotus Root Soup – Very light, pleasing, and refreshing soup that I just couldn't stop sipping. I have never made such savory soup before. The taste of the pork ribs complimented the sweetness of these dried honey dates and the end result was a very light, pleasing, and refreshing soup that I just. Lotus root soup with pork ribs and peanuts (排骨花生莲藕汤) is the traditional Cantonese soup.
Lotus Root And Sweet Corn With Pork And Dried Seafood Soup instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then quick blanch pork and then drain ,presoak and clean the dried squid by removing skin membrane and trim away the eyes.
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 45 minute.
- add salt and simmer 2 minute.
- BELOW ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/442521-pork-liver-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/396046-korean-pear-and-lemongrass-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/394990-lotus-root-with-herbs-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/395035-papaya-and-peanut-in-pork-and-dried-oyster-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/398321-rock-melon-and-almond-in-pork-soup.
Lotus root has a sweet flowery aroma and a refreshing taste that perfectly paired with pork and peanuts. The lotus root is slight sweet and tender. A great one-dish-meal for a light dinner. Last weekend, I cooked another big pot of lotus root soup and devoured it all. I couldn't stop eating and was totally indulged in the warmth the hot soup brought me, while it was still freezing.