Pork Liver Soup. My mum regularly cook this pork liver soup for us when we were young and I grew up loving it. Add oil, swirling around sides of wok. Liver soup is a soup in Chinese cuisine that has been dated back to the Han Dynasty.
Batchoy Tagalog is closer in taste to tinola due to its use of ginger and chili leaves but instead of chili leaves, I used kinchay (chinese celery). Different pork cuts create totally different soup dishes. Pork ribs and pork bones are used in simmered soups while pork loin, pork liver and ground pork are seen in quick soups and congee. You can cook Pork Liver Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Liver Soup
- It’s of pork soup.
- You need 850 grams of pork meat and pork bone.
- Prepare 15 of chinese red date.
- You need 1/4 cup of wolfberry ( dried goji berries ).
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pork liver.
Batchoy is a well known Filipino soup and it originates in Ilo-ilo. This version, the batchoy tagalog Cut smoked pork and liver into strips. In a wok, saute garlic, onion and ginger at the same time. For best results, cook and serve this dish in a claypot though it is perfectly fine to cook this dish in a regular pot.
Pork Liver Soup instructions
- quick blanch pork and pork bone with whole pork liver then drain.
- put all pork soup ingredient into preasure cooker on high for 45 minute.
- add seasoning and simmer for another 2 minute.
- to serve seive for a clear soup.
Try this Indonesian Liver recipe using Pork Liver flavoured with Coriander, Garlic and Turmeric. Serve on a bed of rice. Visit Schwartz for the recipe. pork liver soup pronunciation. Click to play the pronunciation audio Classic liver paté recipe with ground pork, calf, chicken, or pork liver, bacon and spices. I love baked liver pâté, or "pâté maison" as it is sometimes called.