Sherry's Sausage Soup. Directions Brown sausage in large stock pot, and drain. Add the veggies, and enough juice to cover. Great recipe for Sherry's Sausage Soup..
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Slice the duck sausage into thin rounds and add them to the soup. Season to taste with salt and pepper adding more stock if necessary to thin the texture a bit. You can have Sherry's Sausage Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sherry's Sausage Soup
- Prepare of Hot Italian Sausage.
- You need of Mild Italian Sausage.
- It’s of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Boullion Cubes (to taste).
- Prepare of fresh Spinach.
- You need of dry pasta (tiny ones).
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Transfer about half of the soup to a stand blender and process until smooth. Return the mixture to the pot and stir in the half-and-half, sherry, and soy sauce.
Sherry's Sausage Soup instructions
- Brown sausages and drain grease. Return to stock pot, add diced tomatoes, water, beef bouillon and bring to a boil. Add pasta and simmer 15 minutes. Add spinach and simmer 5 minutes..
- If you aren't going to eat it right away, you can simmer the soup and add the spinach and pasta 15 minutes before eating..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Best when served with Sherry's homemade French bread!.
Add more salt and pepper to taste, if needed, and reheat. The slow cooker gently coaxes out delicious flavors from simple, hearty ingredients. This soup is perfect for ushering in fall: It's hearty enough for the beginning of soup season, yet brothy and veggie-packed so that it doesn't feel too heavy. Cook the sausage – In a large heavy pot over medium heat, cook the sausage until no pink remains, breaking the pieces up with the back of the spoon. With a slotted spoon, remove the meat to a bowl and cover.