Recipe: Perfect Kinda Chili Soup
Kinda Chili Soup. Cans of tomato soup are combined with kidney beans, tomato juice, potatoes and ground beef seasoned with chili powder in this recipe designed to feed a crowd. The Best Chili Recipe – with ground beef, beans, and homemade chili seasoning. Hot, savory soups, world famous chili and flavorful salads with fresh ingredients.
In our opinion, Chili's chicken enchilada soup is one of the best things on their menu. Chicken Enchilada Soup is a delicious, easy soup make with some fun and unique ingredients you'll love! Unlike most Mexican soups this one doesn't have a whole bunch of vegetables inside. You can cook Kinda Chili Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kinda Chili Soup
- You need 4 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of (14.5 oz) chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 can of Black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 2 stick of (13-16 oz) Smoked sausage or Italian sausage, sliced and then halved.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
This Slow Cooker Chili is one of my all time most popular recipes and for good reason! This is the best chili around and a long time family favorite! This easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner! Ground beef soup recipe with chopped green chile, onions, tomatoes, and beans.
Kinda Chili Soup instructions
- Cook bacon in a large pot over med. heat for about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in onions, cook until they start to turn translucent, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add broth, tomatoes, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, plus 1/2 a broth can of water.
- Drain & rinse beans then stir them in and bring to boil, lower heat to a gentle bubbling and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sausage, salt & pepper, cook about 5 minutes until soup thickens a little..
- Serve and enjoy.
Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup – tastes just like the real thing and is filled with chicken, tomatoes How to make Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup: SAUTÉ. Begin by sautéing your garlic in a large pot. Home » Recipes » Chicken and Turkey » Recipe: Chicken Enchilada Soup (a Chili's copycat). She agreed but while she was helping put them together, I kinda of stepped aside and watched her stuff. And this Chili Soup is made from next to nothing.