Recipe: Delicious Toscana soup
Toscana soup. This Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup from Delish.com is the best. We cracked Olive Garden's most popular soup recipe. Zuppa Toscana Soup that's Even Better than Olive Garden's!
If you love the Zuppa Toscana at your local chain Italian restaurant, you will adore this soup. The rich soup is made with Italian sausage, potatoes, cream, and crushed red pepper. Zuppa Toscana Olive Garden Copycat Soup Recipe is a popular soup made with sausage, potato, bacon, kale, and heavy cream. You can cook Toscana soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toscana soup
- It’s of chicken stock or broth.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Medium russet potatoes.
- You need of Chopped kale.
- You need of sweet Italian sausage or spicy.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
You don't have to venture out to your favorite Italian restaurant to get this classic, decadently satisfying sausage and potato soup. This so-simple rendition is simmered to perfection in your own kitchen using the slow cooker. Heavy cream is the key to the rich, full-bodied broth–but if you wanted to lighten the soup up a bit, you can replace half of the heavy cream with half-and-half. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe.
Toscana soup instructions
- Combine stock and cream in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Sliced or unpeeled potatoes and a half inch slices then quarter the slices and add to the soup.
- Add kale.
- Grill or sauté the sausage. When cooked, slice the sausage into about 1/4 to half inch thick slices. Add the sausage to the soup..
- Add spices and let soup simmer for about an hour. Stir occasionally..
It went bananas and has since been one of the most popular recipes on my site. Zuppa Toscana is a vegetable and bean soup made with kale, zucchini, cannellini beans, potatoes and tomatoes, plus celery, carrots and onion. Historically, most people in the Tuscan countryside would have used affordable seasonal vegetables and beans to make their Zuppa Toscana. This Easy Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a super quick and simple copycat recipe with rich, creamy flavor you can't resist!. If you're like me and can't get enough soup, then you should definitely give this Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup a try, right before you test out my Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup and Sausage and White Bean Soup.