Recipe: Tasty skye's stuffed pepper soup
skye's stuffed pepper soup. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. skye's stuffed pepper soup I absolutely love this soup. it is so easy to make and so delicious. I checked allrecipes.com and found this one and feel like I hit a jackpot.
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook and stir beef until no longer pink; drain. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe makes the perfect easy, comfort food meal for weeknight dinners. You can have skye's stuffed pepper soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of skye's stuffed pepper soup
- Prepare of italian sausage (sweet or hot, bulk or links that you can cut down into bite sized pieces).
- You need of green pepper (i like to cut it into long slices… but you can dice it smaller if that is your preference).
- You need of onion (again… i like to cut it into long slices… but you can dice it smaller if you like).
- Prepare of garlic (minced).
- It’s of uncooked brown or white rice.
- You need of 10 1/4 oz can of tomato soup.
- It’s of 14.5 oz can of Hunts diced spicy red pepper tomatoes.
- It’s of of water.
Everyone gobbles up this family favorite version full of bell peppers, rice, ground beef, and a flavorful tomato base. Choose your favorite way to cook it – STOVE TOP, SLOW COOKER, and INSTANT POT directions! A traditional Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe has comfort food written all over it. We tried stuffed pepper soup just the other day for the first time and knew I had to come to allrecipes.com to find a recipe.
skye's stuffed pepper soup step by step
- in a nice sized pot… heat about 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat..
- to that, add in your onion, pepper, and garlic. season with sea salt and pepper and a pinch of red pepper flake and allow to saute for about 5 minutes..
- now add your italian sausage to the pot..
- while your sausage is cooking… it's time to get your rice done. in a separate pot, cook your rice as per box instructions..
- once sausage is cooked through…add in your can of soup and can of tomatoes. i prefer the hunt's diced spicy red pepper tomatoes… but you can use any type of diced tomatoes. add about 2 cups water (depending on how thick or thin you want your soup, you can add more or less water). turn the heat down to low and allow to simmer..
- once your rice is done… add it to your soup and continue to simmer for an additional 10 to 15 minutes..
I made a few changes to make it soupier. Also when I make stuffed peppers I use Italian herbs. Healthy stuffed pepper soup is different than those that I've created in the past. It's just like eating stuffed peppers, but in soup form! This recipe will definitely be popping up in my rotation pretty frequently because it's both delicious and healthy.