Stuffed Pasta Soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! SAUSAGE TORTELLINI SOUP is such an easy and delicious soup to throw together on busy days! This Sweet Italian Sausage Recipe is bursting with that classic Italian flavor.
Add browned sausage, pinches is red pepper flakes and stuffed pasta. And cook as directed for pasta. Keep stirring and watch for zucchini to slightly soften. You can have Stuffed Pasta Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pasta Soup
- You need of Italian sausage.
- You need of Carrot.
- It’s of Celery.
- It’s of Red onion.
- Prepare of Italian diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
- You need of Any stuffed pasta.
- Prepare of Flake red peppers.
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Not too much or it will get soggy. Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. Filled with your favorite meats, cheeses, and vegetables, stuffed pastas like ravioli and tortellini are equally enjoyable alone as they are stirred into creamy casseroles, satisfying soups, and easy-to-make salads. Discover mouthwatering main course recipes that feature filled pasta, including manicotti and shells you stuff yourself, or purchased ravioli and tortellini products.
Stuffed Pasta Soup step by step
- First brown sausage, can either cut it before or after..
- OOIn another pot, mix chicken stock, with diced tomatoes, onions, celery, carrot and garlic. Bring to a boil..
- Once broth come to a boil. Add browned sausage, pinches is red pepper flakes and stuffed pasta. And cook as directed for pasta. Bring heat down to medium. And let simmer. Add zucchini. Keep stirring and watch for zucchini to slightly soften. Not too much or it will get soggy..
- Add chopped parsley. And stir and serve. Garnish with Parmesan cheese..
Had to make my own marinara sauce so had an extra step. I would cover the dish while cooking to keep the pasta from drying out and maybe put even more sauce in the bottom. Bigger pasta soaks up broth readily, too, but not quite as quickly as tiny soup pasta does. • Stuffed pastas, such as ravioli or tortellini, are more delicate and apt to break apart, so they're best in brothy soups that aren't chock full of competing ingredients that might poke or tear them. The Best Stuffed Pasta Tortellini Recipes on Yummly First one suggests that the word derived from a combination of Maul (mouth of an animal) and Tasche (bag).