Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup. Spicy meatballs are boldly flavored with garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne. The meatballs and the sauce are very flavorful! They also keep well in the fridge for several days, and you can even freeze.
Sweet And Spicy Meatballs, Asian Chicken Meatballs With Spicy Peanut Sauce, Sweet And Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe? Check out Spicy-Meatball's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired. You can cook Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup
- It’s of Ground Hot Italian Sausage.
- It’s of Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare of Kidney Beans (16oz).
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Beef Broth.
- Prepare of Dried Basil.
- It’s of Light Sour Cream.
Not only are these meatballs full of spicy flavor, they also get veggie goodness by adding freshly grated zucchini. The zucchini adds fiber and moisture to the meatballs (as lean chicken meatballs. Cheesy, spicy, and supremely delicious, this Sicilian meatball recipe was passed down by the My Grandmother's Spicy Italian Meatballs Are Anything But Standard. These delicately-spiced meatballs get their bold flavor from Italian seasoning, fresh herbs, and Parmesan cheese.
Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup step by step
- Roll Italian sausage into 8 golf ball-sized meatballs. Sear in pot over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Set aside when finished..
- Roughly chop onion and add to pot/residual fat that meatballs were cooked in, along with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until soft..
- When onions are finished, add kidney beans, seared meatballs, beef broth, water, and basil. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook over low heat for at least 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through..
- When meatballs have cooked through, stir in sour cream and serve..
Page TransparencySee More. about. spicy meatball Portland, Oregon. The Spicy Meatballs recipe out of our category Meat! Place ground meat in a large bowl, add the soaked bread, scallions, garlic, chile peppers, parsley, egg and salt and pepper to taste. Mash with your hands until thoroughly combined. Form into small balls and place on a baking sheet.