Recipe: Appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup
Stuffed Pepper Soup. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook and stir beef until no longer pink; drain.
In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup in the Crockpot. Brown beef, transfer to slow cooker. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Prepare of Italian sausage, casting removed.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- You need of bell peppers, chopped.
- You need of pablano pepper, chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of brown rice.
- Prepare of worcestershire sauce.
Add bell pepper, tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, and seasonings. Cook rice separately (on stovetop or in rice cooker) and stir into servings. Stuffed Pepper Soup has everything you love about stuffed peppers – bell peppers, ground beef, tomatoes, rice – in a hearty bowl of soup! Stuffed Pepper Soup I love soup weather and the convenience of making a big pot of soup that can be served for several meals.
Stuffed Pepper Soup instructions
- In large dutch oven brown sausage on high heat..
- Drain fat, then add onions, garlic, and peppers..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, sauce, worcestershire, 2 cups of the chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper..
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes..
- In separate pot cook rice with remaining chicken stock according to directions..
- Add rice to soup and serve..
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! I love stuffed peppers, but it seems like they take forever to bake, and I always end up with peppers that are either too crunchy or too mushy. This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup has all the flavors of stuffed peppers but in a soup. Ground beef, green pepper, onion, tomato soup, broth and seasonings!