Recipe: Perfect Spicy Italian Soup
Spicy Italian Soup. This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans Nutritional Information. To warm up those cold winter night, this soup does the trick. Zuppa di Verdura Calabrese alla Sangiovannese.
The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. Randy Mayor; Cindy Barr. this recipe is absolutely awesome! I added onions and minced garlic and I used spicy Italian sausage slices. You can cook Spicy Italian Soup using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Soup
- Prepare of Soup.
- It’s of or 4 links Italian sausage, about 12 ounces.
- Prepare of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s of medium yellow or red potatoes.
- You need of garlic, peeled and minced.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of cream or milk.
- Prepare of fresh kale, chopped in large pieces.
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup Recipe – A lighter (gluten free) version of classic Italian Meatball Soup! My Italian genes are itching to try it! This is a list of notable Italian soups. Soups are sometimes served as the primo, or first course in Italian cuisine.
Spicy Italian Soup step by step
- Remove casing and chop sausages into bite sized pieces..
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch pieces and place in 6 quart stock pot. Pour chicken stock in with potatoes.Simmer on medium..
- While potatoes are cooking, cook sausage until no longer pink..
- Drain sausage and add to potatoes…
- Add chopped garlic, red pepper, and bacon to pot with potatoes and sausage.
- Simmer on medium until potatoes are tender. About 20 minutes..
- Stir in cream and kale.
- Cook for 10 minutes more..
- Serve and enjoy..
- Goes great with https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365811-maes-baked-penne https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread.
In some regions of Italy, such as Veneto, soup is eaten more than pasta. Acquacotta – originally a peasant food, its preparation and consumption dates back to ancient history. A recipe for spicy Italian sausage. I make hot Italian sausage from wild or store-bought pork. Just enough spice to make things interesting.