Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Spaghetti and Meatball Soup
Spaghetti and Meatball Soup. Spaghetti and Meatball Soup – Everyone's favorite dish is turned into the creamiest, coziest soup ever! Skinnytaste > Recipes > Meatball and Spaghetti Soup. Spaghetti and Meatball Soup is a quick and easy soup is made in no time flat.
What can I say – a big pot of something warm & bubbly simmering on the stove all. A couple of nights a week our family ends up eating in shifts because everyone is going every which way, all at the same time. Having a hearty soup simmering in the slow cooker is an easy way to give them all a warm meal. —Susan Stetzel, Gainesville, New York. You can cook Spaghetti and Meatball Soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatball Soup
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- You need of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of eggs (slightly beaten).
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of ground mild Italian sausage.
- Prepare of soup base.
- Prepare of beef stock.
- It’s of (24 ounce) marinara sauce.
- You need of water.
- It’s of dried basil.
- It’s of (8 ounces) angel hair pasta, broken into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Spaghetti and Meatballs is a classic family meal that everyone can enjoy. But it can get boring after a while!
Spaghetti and Meatball Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, mix bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in eggs, cheese and spices. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on baking pan..
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cooked through..
- Transfer meatballs to a 6 quart slow cooker. Add beef stock, marinara sauce, water and basil. Cook, covered on low 6-8 hours to allow flavors to blend..
- Stir in angel hair pasta, cook covered on high for the last 15-20 minutes of cooking time until tender. Serve with additional parmesan Cheese..
Try this Spaghetti and Meatball Soup – it's sure to spice up boring old spaghetti night! If there's one thing I know I can always get my kids to eat, it's soup. Big, tasty beef meatballs are simmered in an easy Italian tomato sauce in this easy recipe. Store, covered, in refrigerator until needed. In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.