Sausage Soup. This soup is easy to put together, and the flavor of the spicy sausage is balanced nicely by Great Northern beans, zucchini, fresh spinach, and carrots. Savory pork sausage, two kinds of beans and diced tomatoes make this soup one I prepare time and again. Country Sausage Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
I've made this soup twice so far, and it makes excellent. Italian Sausage Soup recipe for a creamy, comforting soup with noodles that is full of flavor and Plus, it feels good to reconnect while enjoying a meal together. Italian Sausage Soup is the perfect. You can cook Sausage Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Hot Italian sausage cut in bite sized chunks.
- It’s 2 of unit Medium zucchini diced.
- It’s 2 of Spanish onions (yellow) diced.
- Prepare 5 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced Italian style tomatoes (14oz).
- Prepare 1 box of Beef stock (32oz).
- It’s 2 can of Beef broth (14oz).
- You need 2 cup of Burgundy red wine.
- You need 1 box of Bow tie pasta.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
This Sausage Tortellini Soup is a tomato-based soup loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini. It's the perfect cold weather soup. Made for Instant Pot or stove, this sausage soup is a breeze for beginners and satisfies the whole family! Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Sausage Soup instructions
- Cook sausage in a skillet then set aside. Put either on a paper towel or something to avoid getting a lot of the grease in the soup, some is fine but not all of it.
- Dice the onion then, in a stock pot, sauté onion with butter till they are soft and tender. About 10min.
- Add garlic and stir for about 2more min.
- Add the whole cans of diced tomatoes (juice and all) then stir and bring to a simmer for about 3min. Also add the salt, pepper, parsley, and Italian seasoning.
- Add the wine, beef stock, and beef broth and bring to a boil uncovered.
- Once boiling, add the zucchini and sausage. Bring down to a simmer and simmer for 20min uncovered.
- Add the bow tie pasta for 11min or until pasta is done cooking.
Sausage and Vegetable Soup is flavorful, delicious way to eat tons of veggies at once (it's got potatoes, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, spinach and more)! Creamy sausage and tortellini soup is a bowl full of comfort! In a large pot combine all ingredients bring to boil. The soup is comforting and ultra-flavorful. Jump to the Easy Sausage Potato Soup Recipe or read on to Our potato and sausage soup is savory, comforting, and keeps well in the fridge.